There are few surviving vehicles from the LNWR, so any that are available are worth seeing.
How can anyone imagine the full glory of the LNWR coach livery?
Here are some photographs of an LNWR diner, built at Wolverton Works in 1900. In 1912 it was re-numbered LNWR 5249, then after the formation of the LMS it became LMS 10411 in 1924 and LMS 77 in 1933.
The photographs were taken in the preserved train shed at the Buckingham Railway Centre, Quainton Road. This train shed was originally part of the LNWR station at Rewley Road, Oxford, and was moved to Quainton Road for preservation. The carriage is currently owned and maintained by the Buckingham Railway Centre under the title LNWR 1st Class Diner No. 77.